Small diameter massage attachment.
Approximately .60" contracted diameter.
Approximately .70" dilated diameter.
2" Silicone Insertion Length.
1.25" Massaging Area.
For use with Endossage IPT or OPT base units.
The Endossage patented massager attachment is designed to gently massage and condition the pelvic floor muscles via vaginal or rectal insertion.
- Massage therapy can be used to treat these and other conditions:
- Levator Myalgia (Vaginismus)
- Painful Sexual Intercourse (Dyspareunia)
- Menopause (Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause, or GSM)
- Vaginal Pain caused by Cancer and Cancer Treatment Side Effects (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Post Surgical Vaginal Swelling
- Post Surgical Scarring
- General Pelvic Floor Tension Myalgia
- Rectal Pain
- Chronic Prostatitis
Endossage massagers have been designed with unique patented features:
Graduated interchangeable attachments allow the patient to choose the diameter that is most suited to their range of need and progress to larger diameters if so desired.
Proprietary latex free prosthetic silicone blend specially formulated to feel similar to body tissue giving it a smooth, pliable, and comfortable texture.
The makers of Endossage strongly urge you to seek the advice of a qualified medical professional before using this or any physical therapy product.
Be sure to read and fully understand the directions and use of this product and follow any instruction or advice of your qualified medical professional.