The Endossage Outpatient Therapy Device is designed to allow
a patient to maintain a therapeutic regiment in the comfort and privacy of
The hand control was modeled for a comfort grip and one hand
access to all of the control button functions.
An extended flexible neck allows the patient to remain in a
reclined and relaxed posture while maintaining pressure on the affected areas
targeted for therapy. This is crucial for proper home therapy minimizing
muscular tension that may be unwanted during self-help sessions. The flexible neck also aids individuals with range of motion / range of reach issues.
are available in a variety of lengths and diameters to suit specific therapeutic needs
- Designed for private, in-home, self therapy sessions.
- Ergonomically designed for easy single person use and comfort.
- Accepts all Endossage dilator, massage, and trigger point attachments.
Additional attachments sold separately
- Endossage Outpatient Therapy Device Base Unit
- DC wall outlet converter with 2 meter cable
- One basic dilator or massager attachment of your choice
The makers of Endossage strongly urge you to seek the advice of a qualified medical professional before using this or any physical therapy product.
Be sure to read and fully understand the directions and use of this product and follow any instruction or advice of your qualified medical professional.